Best 6.5

jac23

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ok I know this question has been asked a million times but I’m pretty new to car audio. I’m building a 2 door old school car and will have (10) 6.5’s in the car. One in each kick panel two in each door and 4 in the rear deck. I really don’t have a budget but nothing tooo crazy. Some people are saying prv and ds18 and some are saying hertz and beyma. I just want to be loud and clear. Please point me in the right direction.

thanks

Any recommendations? Like I stated before kinda new to this car Audio just want good quality not necessary the best but definitely willing to pay for good quality
Are you going to be using a couple of amplifiers? The Four 6.5s in the rear deck going to be subs?

Ok I know this question has been asked a million times but I’m pretty new to car audio. I’m building a 2 door old school car and will have (10) 6.5’s in the car. One in each kick panel two in each door and 4 in the rear deck. I really don’t have a budget but nothing tooo crazy. Some people are saying prv and ds18 and some are saying hertz and beyma. I just want to be loud and clear. Please point me in the right direction.

thanks
How much room do you have in the doors for window clearance? Or are you doing a couple of Speaker pods on top of the door panels?

These are nice and loud.

Screenshot_20220525-215943_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...