Best 6.5 under $50?

$50? Joking right? Maybe go to a junk yard and find the

pimpest looking wrecked honda and look up from inside the trunk and if its round and if its something your firmiliar with, cop it.

If your only running a head unit to the speakers,

get the most sensitive speaker you can find.

Well, so far I've found Pioneers, Sony, Jensen, Profile, Blaupunkt, Kenwood, Bazooka, and Infinity brand 2-ways for under $50. I just wanted to know which people had had the best experience with.

But it looks like I know more than you do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Thanks anyway.

But it looks like I know more than you do. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Thanks anyway. [/b]

Then why did you ask? LOL. The Infintys and pioneers are gonna be you best bet and will sound the best IMO.

cmon guys were trying to help each other.....i would say if its for hi's go with pioneer....

but if your looking for a all in one 3 or 2 way speakers imo sony explod's...but might run you a little more than 50 dollars.

hey if you can get 6.5 infinitys for real cheap, go for em

i used to have a pickup truck with a set of reference 6.5 2ways in the door panels and a 10 behind the seat...

let me tell you, that **** was bumpin for just a 10

just make sure you feed it enough juice

Originally posted by jlman The Infintys and pioneers are gonna be you best bet and will sound the best IMO.
i 2nd that but would, ideally, urge you to reconsidre & perhaps try & save a lil more, say $150 cos that way many more, quality options begin to open up at that price, especially when u consider 2nd hand bargains - a friend of mine picked up 4 memphis st100ds for $900 the other week!!! bargain of the century or what (ok not quite, but still a good deal)

I have a pair of Pioneer 6.5's in my old Camry running off a Pionner HU. To be honest, they aren't impressive at all and distort very quickly. They can't compete with the stock 6x9's in the back and even distort before they do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.