Best 6.5" SQ component under $500

my car is kia cerato

It's the first time I'm thinking to buy a new speakers

I have dynamat extreme for all doors.

thanks trumpet for reply.

To get the most out of a $500 set of components, a lot of work will have to go into the install and tuning.

HelloI'm plan on getting RAINBOW SLC 265.25 NG, is it a good choice?

any suggestion for better speakers?

I have Pioneer AVH-X4500BT and Alpine PDX-F4
You should really take a look at the Ultra SS-6 comps. There are some really good reviews on them and they are known for there SQ. We are a dealer for Ultra and I can give ya a good discount if you are interested.

You should really take a look at the Ultra SS-6 comps. There are some really good reviews on them and they are known for there SQ. We are a dealer for Ultra and I can give ya a good discount if you are interested.
Thanks, I will thinking about this.

also if I'm spending $500 I'd want to hear the speakers in person before purchasing...
No one of my friends is interesting for SQL/SPL Audio, also I living out side US, in my country i didn't found any good quality audio product

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.