Best 6.5 comps for $115

PortlandAudio

CarAudio.com Newbie
Dec 17, 2021
New to the forum! Looking for 6.5" comps.

I'm helping a friend pick out and install speakers but I don't exactly keep up with all the newest brands and hottest "sales of the moment" in the car audio world. I tried to search but didn't find much recent info.

Budget is $100, maybe up to $130 or so.

She listens to all sorts of music and this will be powered off a double din pioneer that was on the cheaper end. No amp for now, maybe later.

I'm going to throw a little sound deadener in her doors that I have laying around.

We'll have at least 3" mounting depth and I have the ability to fabricate some mdf spacers if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Jan 10, 2012
I’m not big on powering sprayers with the head unit but I like the Incriminator Audio 6.5 set. I think they are $129.

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010

audiobaun

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jun 28, 2011

AnthonyO

CarAudio.com Veteran
10+ year member
Oct 18, 2005

Ridinhi

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Aug 8, 2006
New to the forum! Looking for 6.5" comps.

I'm helping a friend pick out and install speakers but I don't exactly keep up with all the newest brands and hottest "sales of the moment" in the car audio world. I tried to search but didn't find much recent info.

Budget is $100, maybe up to $130 or so.

She listens to all sorts of music and this will be powered off a double din pioneer that was on the cheaper end. No amp for now, maybe later.

I'm going to throw a little sound deadener in her doors that I have laying around.

We'll have at least 3" mounting depth and I have the ability to fabricate some mdf spacers if needed.

Thanks in advance!
I just got my son a set of these. Going to be ran off h/u power. Low Rms and high sensitivity. I think @Popwarhomie or someone here recommended these in a previous thread and thought I’d give them a try.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JDVD3DI/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Reactions: audiobaun

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.