best 5 channel amp under 550

mdsniper7
10+ year member

tampa fl
are any of these 2 good

Need help which is the better amp

between these two amps which one is the better amp overall.

First is the alpine mrx-v70 5 channel

The second is kenwood ex xr900-5 what's the better between the two

I have heard great things about this alpine but don't know if the kenwood is worth the 100 more.

it has to be one of the 2 I listed mainly cause of the shop Im getting it installed at sells those 2 I am just wondering if the kenwood is worth the extra 100 or if I should just buy a pdx one and spend the 700

The Pdx is fine if you can get one. The kenwood. Mall they're amps in the last 10 years aren't anything much the ct. Smoke machine. I'd pass to

The Pdx is fine if you can get one. The kenwood. Mall they're amps in the last 10 years aren't anything much the ct. Smoke machine. I'd pass to
so mylowes you like the kenwood more than the normal apline?

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

If you spend 700 on either of those you need your head examined, search online surely you can find something better
and the pdx is 699 the kenwood 499 and the mrx is 399 from authurized dealers

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

No I don't like any kenwood amps period. But not impressed with alpine either

Alpine PDX-V9 5-Channel PDX Series 1000W Car Amplifier

Amazon.com : Kenwood XR900-5 eXcelon Reference Fit Five-Channel Digital Power Amplifier : Vehicle Multi Channel Amplifiers : Car Electronics

http://www.amazon.com/Alpine-MRX-V70-5-Channel-Amplifier-No-Shutdown/dp/B00849XMAY

There are authorized dealers online to man. why pay 100-200 extra for no good reason at all?

Your best bet is to find a Memphis belle 5 channel used somewhere. It will destroy either of your choices by far.

the problem is all those places you listed in links are not authurized. If it was authurized is would be retail

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.