BEST 2 12'S FOR MONEY - FI vs, Sundown...

Participant count
  • Participant list

SubieSPL_Maniac
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey whats up everybody, I'm new here and i signed up because i have a lot of question and i thought there is no better place to get car audio questions answered than in a forum. so here it goes. probably the most asked question im gonna guess, but I am gonna be starting a build and im looking for SUBS. I have a budget max of 225 - 250 (shipped to boston) per sub. im looking at 2 12's because of space. Box will be 4.5 - 4.7 cubes (i want it LOOWW) tuning is still undecuded so please let me know. Right now im looking at the FI SSD's or the Sundown SA 12's. I need something that will be able to handle 3k daily.. and so far this is what I've heard. Audio Que was my number 1 choice but its a lill too expensive. I am looking for SPL basically. Any suggestions??? and if you guys know of any other subs in that price range that will handle the power please let me know

thanks for the input, didn't even look at these subs yet and just watched some video's. very impressed they slap. I've also heard of this new company on facebook called Eminent Audio. i hear they are legit, and they are in my price range.. any thoughts?

the xfl subs love 33 hertz ,and will get really loud ,if the signal is clean they will take 1500 rms each daily ,but you need the electrical to back 3000 watts rms

i got the big 3 upgrade, so far 0 ga all the way to the bistripution block right by my amp then 8 ga for now to the ****** boss amp powering my type r in a sealed box. My plan is to get a second battery and run that 3k amp of that 0 gauge everything. stock alt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.