Best 12" on the market atm

XXX will blow a type-R away on sound quality, specially in a sealed box

and this is coming from someone who is running four type-R's

if i was to do an SQ install today, it would probably be between the RE XXX or the critical mass UL12 posted above

XXX will blow a type-R away on sound quality, specially in a sealed box
and this is coming from someone who is running four type-R's

if i was to do an SQ install today, it would probably be between the RE XXX or the critical mass UL12 posted above
Because we all have a cool $1k to blow on a sub //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Well since no one has mentioned it yet Funky pup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

How much money are you willing to spend on subs alone?

How much airspace do you have to dedicate to the subs?

If you buy high powered subs your going to have to buy the electrical upgrades needed to push the power to them. Just keep that in mind if your on a budget of some sort. If he thinks your audiobahns are the **** though, then you won't have any problems finding quality subs to outplay yours for a decent price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.