best 12 inch sub for around $150 and 600 rms? Soundqubed, FI?

i see right now sonic has two nvx vcw122's for $319 how do yall about nvx? i could also get two re *** 15s for $259 do the re's sound better, not thread jacking just giving an opinion while im lookig too.
I was wondering who builds that NVX VCW sub. A lot of their speakers are SB Acoustic stuff and sound very good, but that sub doesn't look familiar

holy ****, this guy ^ was recomending cadence all over the board when i joined in 2010...i feel like this guy sells cadence on ebay or something

Since I'm getting the xfl I'll probably get a D2 and wire it to 1 ohm to give it the full 1000 rms. If it's too loud I'll just turn down the gain on the amp haha. Somebody already explained the whole 16^2 port thing but i still don't get it, i'm pretty sure it's pretty simple to understand but for whatever reason I can't figure it out. So would you like to try and explain? lol Does it just mean I need 16 inches squared of port area?

[quote name='nategearing42']Since I'm getting the xfl I'll probably get a D2 and wire it to 1 ohm to give it the full 1000 rms. If it's too loud I'll just turn down the gain on the amp haha. Somebody already explained the whole 16^2 port thing but i still don't get it, i'm pretty sure it's pretty simple to understand but for whatever reason I can't figure it out. So would you like to try and explain? lol Does it just mean I need 16 inches squared of port area?[/QUOTE]

nice sub for power price point. i would do the full 1k. i haven't been on but @mylows10; use to be the main dealer.

holy ****, this guy ^ was recomending cadence all over the board when i joined in 2010...i feel like this guy sells cadence on ebay or something
i was also recomending ab before it became forum boner. At that time they were both coming from same buildhouse

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.