best 12 inch sub for around $150 and 600 rms? Soundqubed, FI?

[quote name='mclerico83']nice sub for power price point. i would do the full 1k. i haven't been on but @mylows10; use to be the main dealer.[/QUOTE]

Still am. The xfl is a good choice. But over his budget the tnt is closer to his price

I used the RE audio box calculator. I can have a box thats 40 in width, 16 tall, 9 top and bottom depth, 1.5 port width and the "port 2" length is 12. I know those are really crazy numbers I just dont have a lot of width available. It comes out to 2.141 cubic feet, tuned to 32.68hz with 21.75 square port area. What do you guys think of this? Is the port to narrow?

I used the RE audio box calculator. I can have a box thats 40 in width, 16 tall, 9 top and bottom depth, 1.5 port width and the "port 2" length is 12. I know those are really crazy numbers I just dont have a lot of width available. It comes out to 2.141 cubic feet, tuned to 32.68hz with 21.75 square port area. What do you guys think of this? Is the port to narrow?
Numbers are completely out of whack.

Stay far away from RE box calculator. Either xplicit car audio app on phones or torres box calculator program on computer.

You need to do a round aero port bud. Not enough airspace to do a proper slot port

Okay thanks I just downloaded it, i'll see what I can come up with. Do you know if sonicelectronixs sells real american bass products? I read somewhere where amazon doesn't sell the real american bass. If talking about this isnt allowed let me know and i'll delete.

[quote name='nategearing42']Okay thanks I just downloaded it, i'll see what I can come up with. Do you know if sonicelectronixs sells real american bass products? I read somewhere where amazon doesn't sell the real american bass. If talking about this isnt allowed let me know and i'll delete.[/QUOTE]

Hit up @mylows10 hes an authorized dealer.

The 16^2 thing was referring to the amount of sq inches of port area per cubic feet you have. So for example 2 cubic feet Net box would have 32 sq inches of port area. However thats not possible in your case at all. You can stay within 12 to 16 port per cube for slot and 9 to 13 for round, 8 to 12 for aero ports.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.