• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 496
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

OK, ive got a 97 Wrangler and just wanna put ONE 10 in the trunk.(all i can fit) Since im only gonna put one in..i need to know what will make my **** sound the best. I listen to a lot of rock and some rap so id like the spl and sq to be well balanced. I'm runnin a 500w amp. If u guys could gve me any suggestions on subs for under 200bucks i'd appreciate it.

i have a 1995 jeep wrangler rio grande (special edition). the trunks are just about the same as yours. i have seen people put 2 10" in there fine and wire the amps under the back seat (since it folds up and has clearance). there is an excelent set up on sound domain a member has.

http://www.sounddomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=136573&make_type_query=make%3DJeep&model_brand_query=model%3DWrangler&tree=Jeep%20Wrangler

(if this doesnt work email me at XxBiKeR2o0oxX@aol.com)

that is the html for it. he made it himself too. but sounddomain.com has boxes u can buy custom fit for jeeps. i might get one myself. although they run around $200, its worth it. hope i was some help to you.

well, i have an addin locking trunk so thats why i catn fit 2. its a shame

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.