best 1 din indash?

looking at the eclipses right now never really though of them as a high quality or sq oriented, but then again i have never personally owned one.

The DVD units are going to have somewhat lower SQ. The high SQ models like the Clarion HX-D2 or anything with the Burr-Brown DAC and oversampling will have a lot better SQ, especially when playing MP3's... If you have the room, run a SQ HU and a 2nd stand-alone DVD, F-- the nav and online services. All you need is SQ //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I am in no way a Pioneer fan, but that's a nice looking unit.

$450 used, not me, but then again I'm not looking/needing one. If one is NIB, then stupid high would have to mean $700+ as it retailed for that.

...and Eclipse left the market last year.

No internal amp isnt a big deal. What speakers are you gunna power with a HU amp anyways? Hopefully not your front stage, maybe rear fill or a set of tweeters...
No I'm using all external amps just don't know how long I would keep it hard to sell since most use the internal amp

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.