Been thinking about getting 2 sa 12''

in reality the sa-12 motor is stronger then the L7 motor. Also the SA will sound better and is all around a better sub. its a win-win

right now i have 1 l7 15. before i go ahead and buy the 2 sa's I wanna know if the 2 12's are going to be louder than the 1 15. they will both be getting rated rms where the 15 was getting 1200. any info would be great.
That's more cone area, more air moving and more bass power, the answer is yes.

But before anything, did you fix your breaking window? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

That's more cone area, more air moving and more bass power, the answer is yes. But before anything, did you fix your breaking window? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
lol no not yet still kinda iffy about how to take the headliner out because of the air bags in it. and the fact that its the newest car ive ever owned.

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

what about enclosure? that matters just as much as power if not more.
i was told the 12s like 2 cubes each and the l7 likes 4-4.5 so i got room.

Yes, put 2 SA-12s in 4 Cubes tuned to the lower 30s (Obviously based on your music preference though. Mine is at 32 Hz) and feed those puppies 600 a piece and you'll love it. At least I love mine haha. And the beautiful thing about 600W on an SA-12 is that you likely won't ever heat the coil/glue up unless you're clipping the **** out of it. At least I couldn't on 650 a piece until I started clipping at the 25ish Hz mark.

EDIT: I mean there are obviously other sub choices that are just has good, but you won't be disappointed at all with the SA-12s

I have 2 sa-12 d4's on a Rockford t1500-1 running 1839 watts rms @ 1 ohm and they are incredibly loud and extremely clean clear sound they refuse to quit the surround is rubbed halfway through in several spots on both subs and one has rubbed all the way through in one spot and they still put out cleaner louder sound than the 4 orion xtr pro 12s I was running I highly recommend sundown subs to anyone that wants to get real loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.