Been out the game for awhile (help with subs)

I always said I would never buy a prefab box but this look kinda convincing. I use to have a ssd 12 back when they were still just 800wrms and I loved it this makes me think about that.
SSA Store - Sundown Audio SA-10 Subwoofer

also opens you up to sa 10's but i would much rathe rhave the ssd or the new fi x

X10 - Fi Car Audio Store if the 1000rms ssd is 2 much

and there is la also so im not sure how far away

Houma, LA is from you. I do not but i installed one of there boxes in my dads dodge ram after a crappy pre fab and i cans ee if he will take a video for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

SSA Store - Sundown Audio SA-10 Subwooferalso opens you up to sa 10's but i would much rathe rhave the ssd or the new fi x

X10 - Fi Car Audio Store if the 1000rms ssd is 2 much
Ssd isn't to much I was going to do that be wasn't going through the headache of trying to squeeze every bit of airspace. My main deterrent is hoping this box would sound good and get loud like one of my boxes I make. It just makes me nervous.

and there is la also so im not sure how far away

Houma, LA is from you. I do not but i installed one of there boxes in my dads dodge ram after a crappy pre fab and i cans ee if he will take a video for me

Silverado / Sierra Extended Cab -

only other company for trucks i have heard is good is subthump. if @snoopdan ; was still on here he could talka bout them. he worked there and helped design a lot of boxes if i remember correctly. I just cant vouch as i have never used them. I will see if he will do it. 5 back surgeries and 20 degree weather in ny is no fun for him lol

Silverado / Sierra Extended Cab -

only other company for trucks i have heard is good is subthump. if @snoopdan ; was still on here he could talka bout them. he worked there and helped design a lot of boxes if i remember correctly. I just cant vouch as i have never used them. I will see if he will do it. 5 back surgeries and 20 degree weather in ny is no fun for him lol

yes that is the final protype and penn will be giving it the final test this weekend...
cant wait. ps op spl makes amazing subs, even if you go with the 10's he can hook you up with that also custom built for that enclosure

yes that is the final protype and penn will be giving it the final test this weekend...
cant wait. ps op spl makes amazing subs, even if you go with the 10's he can hook you up with that also custom built for that enclosure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.