Been out the game for awhile (help with subs)

sthib
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
la
How's it going. I been out of car audio for a most 4 years now and I am seeing a bunch of new stuff coming out. I have a 08 silverado crew cab and wanted advise on some subs I just don't know what is good nowadays since they have so much new stuff on the market. I seen the sa 8s and they are looking promising but I am worried about them getting low enough. My power range is 1000-2000+ watts any suggestions?

Kinda want to keep it under rear seat and am willing to make seat lifting block.

Thanks

Budget isn't really an issue and yes I have confidence in my boxes I build. Just what you think would be a good tuning for the sa 8s I never messed with 8s before.

Probably will be aero ports

I just found out they make a 2508 my buddy had 1508s 3 years ago how do the 2508 compare to sa?

07-UP GM CREW CAB 2-10" VENTED W/ AMP RACK

if you dont wANT TO mess around and build a box fox acoustics make the best boxes for trucks absolutely amazing builds.

07-UP GM CREW CAB 1-10" VENTED W/ AMP RACK

that way you can fit a really nice 10

SSD10 - Fi Car Audio Store

custom made in the us amazing sub that would fit perfectly in the fox acoustics box and 2 of these will get loud

or if 2 1000rms subs are 2 much

Mmats P2510 Sub | eBay

2 mmats 10's also us made classics that work perfectly in that box

http://mmatsproaudio.com/home/p2-5/

for your amp somehting amall like the

Mmats Amplifier D3000 05 | eBay

mmats amp here and they are the most effecient amps you can buy. made in florida

2400 Watt Cadence ZRS C65 Mono Amplifier | eBay

or this cadence zrsc65 which is made in korea same place american bass, audioque etc are made.

Cadence Ultrashock A7 HC Mono Subwoofer Amplifier | eBay

or this old school classic zed audio co designed a7hc. best amp cadence ever made imho

these amps would all fir nicely on the fox acoustics amp rack and make for a nice clean install

also @SPLaudio ; has a thread going about making his own custom 8's. he custom made one of my fav subs of all time my tc9 custom and does amazing work hit him up if you want to just do 8's in your own custom

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/559287-feeler-8-a.html

think he is on his final proto.

2012-11-17_165810.jpg

07-UP GM CREW CAB 2-10" VENTED W/ AMP RACK
if you dont wANT TO mess around and build a box fox acoustics make the best boxes for trucks absolutely amazing builds.

07-UP GM CREW CAB 1-10" VENTED W/ AMP RACK

that way you can fit a really nice 10

SSD10 - Fi Car Audio Store

custom made in the us amazing sub that would fit perfectly in the fox acoustics box and 2 of these will get loud

or if 2 1000rms subs are 2 much

Mmats P2510 Sub | eBay

2 mmats 10's also us made classics that work perfectly in that box

P2.5

for your amp somehting amall like the

Mmats Amplifier D3000 05 | eBay

mmats amp here and they are the most effecient amps you can buy. made in florida

2400 Watt Cadence ZRS C65 Mono Amplifier | eBay

or this cadence zrsc65 which is made in korea same place american bass, audioque etc are made.

Cadence Ultrashock A7 HC Mono Subwoofer Amplifier | eBay

or this old school classic zed audio co designed a7hc. best amp cadence ever made imho

these amps would all fir nicely on the fox acoustics amp rack and make for a nice clean install

I always said I would never buy a prefab box but this look kinda convincing. I use to have a ssd 12 back when they were still just 800wrms and I loved it this makes me think about that.

I always said I would never buy a prefab box but this look kinda convincing. I use to have a ssd 12 back when they were still just 800wrms and I loved it this makes me think about that.
not prefab they are hand built from molds. totally different and will look amazing and sound amazing. i would never buy a pre-fab but from fox acoustics top of the line and will save you a lot of headache

not prefab they are hand built from molds. totally different and will look amazing and sound amazing. i would never buy a pre-fab but from fox acoustics top of the line and will save you a lot of headache

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.