Been out of the game for a couple years! Whats LOUD? SPL 2014!!

Very unlikely you will do anywhere near 160 on 4k especially if you are going to be tuned low enough to do hair tricks but I would recommend. Tantric hdd, sundown zv4, FI SP4 or sq HDC4 subs. Personally I'd go with the tantric though.

I had 2 15" mojos at 4kw and it was loud. But It could've been louder with a better box. I want something around 500-700 and get loud and move ALOT of air. Whats my choices?
Good sized 18 will cost you around 300-350. Can get a 1500-2000w amp for about $300 used. That leaves you with $100 for box materials and a big 3 upgrade

Tantric looks nice. Googled a bunch of bad **** about them though.
It's a polarizing company, but there isnt' that much truly negative I can think of. They've set plenty of records recently and I can tell you from experience the owner is a good guy who is active on the forums and helps out when needed. Good price to performance overall as well. For your goals right now I'd either get in on the DSS Ethos preorder, if you can wait until october to get subs, or go with tantric. Sundown is still good, but the pricing seems to be creeping up over the years. A pair of used z3's would treat you well.

hello.......there are a total of 2 videos that I can find that are negative about us and both spun off of 1 customer that was dishonest. but 2 bad compared to over 1000 good seems like a decent ratio to me. please feel free to ask any questions or express any concerns and ill be happy to tell you the truth about it wether good or bad for myself.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.