What are some good recommended SPL subs in the $500 ea. range

Participant count
  • Participant list
Currently running (2)-5 1/4 alpine SPRC (2) JL ZR800s and (2) Memphis PR12s off a hifonics brutus 1200/4 and zeus 1800/1. 1/0 awg ofc power and big 3 with a DC power 320A alternator. Looking into swapping the Memphis prs and zeus to do a bigger build, probably running 212s or 215s @ 4-6k. I was originally looking into Orion HCCAs but heard some yay and nay on them. I like a lot of DC audio but not sure how their subs in that $ range are. Any thoughts of a single DC level 6 vs. 215s? Any input much appreciated thanks!

Well 2 lvl 3 15s would prob still be louder than a single lvl 6 kinda don't know what you are asking cuz I'm sure you know 2 is better than one if you have the money and the room do 2 if not do 1 it will still be nasty

DC are known to fall apart. They use very cheap soft parts ms are very inefficient.

I'm a DD nuthugger for life but I've ran my far share of DC stuff. The amps where solid though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.