been a long time...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Falcons
5,000+ posts

that **** i dont like
hey guys, been out of the hobby for a few years now. finally in a good financial position where i can reinstall my system back in my car. all i need is the installation basics (wire, ring terminals, battery terminals, dist blocks etc.). Question is, where do you all get your wire from these days? looking to buy new, and my budget is between 250 and 300 bucks. Gonna be installing a ddm3, 2008 memphis mojo 15 d2, redoing my big 3, a precision power black ice 800.4, and some front stage speakers run passively (cant remember the brand at the moment). Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Been a long time without a dope beat to step to.

Knukonceptz is still the go to for connectors.

Royal Excelene welding wire is the best value for wire. I source mine from acdcwireandsupply.com
I'll check into it. thanks man. And yeah it's been way to long lol. Had to get other priorities straight before having fun, you know how it is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.