beats by dre car audio

martin8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
the 2012 300c is awsome ther about to sell that car out just because of dre. i cant wait until they start selling that as regular car audio for the public. it will be legit, they look awsome cause my favorite colors is red and black. and dre is awsome

ya its still a stock system they cant make it to loud for a car of the showroom floor its illegal. i think cause the disturbance rule? but it probably sounds amazing and i hope they will have more powerful subs and stuff if u want to replace it for better beats by dre

i like the idea of beats by dre car audio it looks great. and its in one of my favorite cars. and ya if they do a full line its probably just gonna be all for show because its dre.

i like the idea of beats by dre car audio it looks great. and its in one of my favorite cars. and ya if they do a full line its probably just gonna be all for show because its dre.
did dre design the car?

no

Did dre build the car?

No

Did dre even build the cars reputation?

No

he slapped some speakers with his name on it in a year where they redesigned it... dre and his speakers didnt make it "sell out"

Statistically a sound system is one of the LEAST looked at things when buying a car people dont care about them that much other than that they play

your ******* retarded

gtfo

bro....stop hitting the post reply button already

alot of ppl sure love hittin that groan button. but i was wonderin since all you guys now this stuff well. has anyone heard the beats by dre system??? u no like sit in the car and listened to music?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.