Beast 10s that require small boxes...

Ok guys. So I MAY have a buyer for my OZ Elites... Looking to save a little space. I was thinking of running 4 of these @ 4 ohm. Which is still gonna overpower them some. Does anyone know how much they would really take, and if they even sound good? Kind of wanna go with a unique set up, and @Goindef154 kind of inspired me.

(-NEW-) American Bass (XD-65) 6.5" 300W 4-Ohm Sub 6-1/2 | eBay

What other ideas you guys have?

Some thoughts I have are 2 SA8 V2s... But everyone will be running those... 2 10s that take small ported boxes. A beastly single 10, or a 12 that takes a small ported box. 3 cheaper 8s. Dont really want to spend more than $250 on the subs.

[quote name='The_Grimy_One']Ok guys. So I MAY have a buyer for my OZ Elites... Looking to save a little space. I was thinking of running 4 of these @ 4 ohm. Which is still gonna overpower them some. Does anyone know how much they would really take, and if they even sound good? Kind of wanna go with a unique set up, and @Goindef154 kind of inspired me.

(-NEW-) American Bass (XD-65) 6.5" 300W 4-Ohm Sub 6-1/2 | eBay[/QUOTE]
I'm honored man ;) and I read somewhere where a guy gave a review on the American bass subs, I'll see if I can find it.

I'm honored man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and I read somewhere where a guy gave a review on the American bass subs, I'll see if I can find it.
Just an idea. I think 4 should be ok on my RE, and it would be sending very clean power. And for sure, let me know. Im really curious on that. I found a good deal on them!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.