Bc3500 ????

[quote name='Dirtrider4eva']yeahe you'll be tickling 50, but at such a low tune id expect 48.5s, theyre solid amps.afaik same as a aq3500.1[/QUOTE]

VERY different than a aq3500
@pro\-rabbit; can give you a better run down of it all. But the AQ is superior than the BC in just about every way shape and form...

Awesome glad to hear good things....yea its the best lookin amp on the market...i dont really care if its not identical to the aq ..although ive heard its very similar to the old 3500 with single inputs

friend is running 1 at 1 ohm on 2 chaos 10s in a mustang. 4 huge dekas and 0 gauge through out with a stock alt till his 300 comes in. he starts at 13.9 and drops to 13.3ish. hasnt tuned it with his dd-1 yet though.

[quote name='Kangaroux']VERY different than a aq3500
@pro\-rabbit; can give you a better run down of it all. But the AQ is superior than the BC in just about every way shape and form...[/QUOTE]

hope rabbit chimes in on the aq i want the BC but was goign to go with the AQ since BC on backorder :p

nice on the bnib ones . thinkin the AQ may be a tad under rated needing 2 runs of 1/0
You.re talking about the new aq with dual inputs its rated at 4300 im talkin bout the old aq3500 with single input...besides ill have 2 runs goin to my bc3500 ..because my has dual toolmaker power and grounds

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

NASTY08IMPALA

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
NASTY08IMPALA
LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date