BC3500 in protect....

Wow thats the first time I heard of one of these BC's breaking down - **** I'm already missing my Sundown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Nendo's got good customer service though but what good is that when the thing lets you down in the middle of a comp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Hmmmm....

bg, did it go into protect while you were using it or from the time you first installed it?
no. it played fine the day before. then i came out the next day and started my truck and it was in protect.... ive had a temp amp since the day its happened and the temp amps not missed a single beat and works flawlessly.....

[quote name='blobb454']@bgowdy31; did they give a time frame on how soon you'd hear something? Just curios.[/QUOTE]

yea they said it would be a couple days. i probly know something around monday or tuesday seeing it would be there on friday...

Like I said hope they don't blame it on user error and charge you
lol.... user error... i guess. like i said my temp amp i have in now has played flawlessly since the bc3500 protected, so i dont see were its user error. well my amp seems to be going to amp medics. idk what they are going to do. but i think i will be ok with the warranty. i have a friend who is real good friends with steve so. we will see

Maybe moisture shorted something out inside? I remember a friend having an issue once with moisture due to weather temp changes and his car not being fully sealed...

lol.... user error... i guess. like i said my temp amp i have in now has played flawlessly since the bc3500 protected, so i dont see were its user error. well my amp seems to be going to amp medics. idk what they are going to do. but i think i will be ok with the warranty. i have a friend who is real good friends with steve so. we will see
not saying you did anything but they willl say "user error " if you get what i mena to back out on the warranty

not saying you did anything but they willl say "user error " if you get what i mena to back out on the warranty
yea i see what your saying. its a possibilty. also it kind of confused me to why they had me send it to amp medics tho. bu then i check his site and see why

yea i see what your saying. its a possibilty. also it kind of confused me to why they had me send it to amp medics tho. bu then i check his site and see why
heard it happening to aq people before. they are acused at running amp below impeadance

heard it happening to aq people before. they are acused at running amp below impeadance
lol..... well hell on the crescendos they say on their site they can run at .5 ohm... i cant run .5 because i have 2 d1's and im most DEF not running it at .25ohm lol.... i dont like abusing my equipment i want it to last lol. now if i end up running IASCA IDBL i may burp it at .25, but i probly still just burp it at 1 ohm honestly.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

????? wait aint the AQ3500.1s like rated at .5?

lol..... well hell on the crescendos they say on their site they can run at .5 ohm... i cant run .5 because i have 2 d1's and im most DEF not running it at .25ohm lol.... i dont like abusing my equipment i want it to last lol. now if i end up running IASCA IDBL i may burp it at .25, but i probly still just burp it at 1 ohm honestly. 

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

????? wait aint the AQ3500.1s like rated at .5?
they will run at .5 easy but they wont be warrantied for that or ran at anything over 14.4v per their website. my 3500 is wired to .5 but is seeing somewhere around 1 after rise but they can take less

they will run at .5 easy but they wont be warrantied for that or ran at anything over 14.4v per their website. my 3500 is wired to .5 but is seeing somewhere around 1 after rise but they can take less
i could have sworn they said something about you can get them warrantied at .5 on the site?

I read that they used to warranty .5 ohm apparently people were abusing that option by running .5 ohm on stock electrical etc. lol so they took it off. I dont blame em cos I would have done the same thing. Things are just too hard for the businesses here alone as it is...

BC does but not AQ
ok i see. well in this case anyway it was run at 1 ohm. i dont like wiring below that. i just checked the tracking and its in orlando fl right now. so i mean i guess worst case ill just get it fixed if they for some reason wont warranty it. atleast i know amp medics does good work

ok i see. well in this case anyway it was run at 1 ohm. i dont like wiring below that. i just checked the tracking and its in orlando fl right now. so i mean i guess worst case ill just get it fixed if they for some reason wont warranty it. atleast i know amp medics does good work
couldnt be to costly of a repair anyways let us know tho im subscribed i jsut wanan see them cover the bill //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I read that they used to warranty .5 ohm apparently people were abusing that option by running .5 ohm on stock electrical etc. lol so they took it off. I dont blame em cos I would have done the same thing. Things are just too hard for the businesses here alone as it is...
i dont blame them 1 bit. i would have changed that to. that would cause them to lose $. especially if they were destroying the boards in the process. were as mine has not one burn mark/spot or has no trace of a smell or anything anywhere on the amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.