BC3500 in protect....

**** that ***** - I dunno recently I been havin trouble with Crescendo (service) too, when lookin for a 5k amp they refused to answer my emails so I just sold my BC3500 and did not get their BC5500D. I went with a DC 5k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

**** that ***** - I dunno recently I been havin trouble with Crescendo (service) too, when lookin for a 5k amp they refused to answer my emails so I just sold my BC3500 and did not get their BC5500D. I went with a DC 5k //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol good choice... i know ill never buy anything from them directly. including the $1.50 shipped crescendo stickers they have for sale on thier website lol. but again i only have 200 in it. so it could be worse

**** that ***** bro but at least it will pretty much be a new amp an you only spent the 200.00 on It to get fixed. Oh I finally figured out my problem with my 3kwp.

My emergency brake on the driver side the wire was hangin down an got caught in my brakes an was grounding out my amp which explains why I could never get I to turn one. But it works fine now but more importantly I'm glad that my back wheel didn't stall an cause me to wreck.

**** that ***** bro but at least it will pretty much be a new amp an you only spent the 200.00 on It to get fixed. Oh I finally figured out my problem with my 3kwp.
My emergency brake on the driver side the wire was hangin down an got caught in my brakes an was grounding out my amp which explains why I could never get I to turn one. But it works fine now but more importantly I'm glad that my back wheel didn't stall an cause me to wreck.
**** that could have ended bad, at least you found it before something happened. and its good you 3kw is working fine now to. yea its 200 that i dont want to spend but atleast thats all i have in it. like i said even with that im still below buying a new one, and he replaced all of that so its pretty much new

**** that could have ended bad, at least you found it before something happened. and its good you 3kw is working fine now to. yea its 200 that i dont want to spend but atleast thats all i have in it. like i said even with that im still below buying a new one, and he replaced all of that so its pretty much new
Is Steve going to give you a warranty on it or is crescendo the only one who can do that? But you still got a deal an pretty much a new amp so get it back an hooked up an bump it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Is Steve going to give you a warranty on it or is crescendo the only one who can do that? But you still got a deal an pretty much a new amp so get it back an hooked up an bump it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
endo is the only one who can warranty. But yea still a good deal

That's some shit... You know dam well if they repaired that amp under warranty it wouldn't have cost them jack.. You'd be on here posting up how great it was and people would be saying hey crescendo stands behind their product.

Guess I'm not too surprised...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.