BC3500 in protect....

That's some shit... You know dam well if they repaired that amp under warranty it wouldn't have cost them jack.. You'd be on here posting up how great it was and people would be saying hey crescendo stands behind their product.
Guess I'm not too surprised...
your right i would have but they didnt. as soon as steve gave me the first bit of news about what was wrong i had a feeling it was probly going south from there. but again i just want my amp back lol. i think its shipping out today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

As title. Once i get to about 4/5 max volume my JL HD600/4 amp goes into protection mode on 2 channels, powering my mids. The other 2 channels...
Not sure If I can Help you fix the issue without being present.. But the first thing i would do is remove all RCAs and All speaker wires from the...
maybe bad amps. I would purchase a decent amp off of Amazon. They usually arrive in 2 days if you have "Prime." If the problem persists, you can...
You don't understand understand brazilian amps and how finicky they can be about voltage...everything you just said nonsense

About this thread

bgowdy

5,000+ posts
Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
bgowdy
Campbellsville, Ky
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date