BC3500 in protect....

wtf how did u fry it already?
your guess is as good as mine. i figured if it was something i did like wiring or voltage wise the amp would protect its self before just blowing. so idk. i know for d@mn sure it was not voltage i dont drop sh1t really at full tilt while @ idle so. im not sure

yea unfortunately..... i mean i can still test the battery thing, but as of right now we have declared her dead....
Dude that *****!! I'd open it up and see what you can. If you see anything burnt, post pics and see what some of these guys think.

dont keep doing it, i fucked my bc2k up.. send it off before you have to replace the eniter board.. i smoked my crescnedo bc2k by trying to continue playing it...
oh im not trying to anymore. im unhooking it and putting it in the box so the dude i got it from can send it back. its still under warranty. i would like to look inside however to see if anything is burnt. but im not gonna worry about it.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

yup post pics of board....could be so many things...that svcks bro
yea i was pissed. i was playing low volume as well. so idk what happened. it was playing for a few seconds then there was nothing.... idk

Dude that *****!! I'd open it up and see what you can. If you see anything burnt, post pics and see what some of these guys think.
i would like to see as well but probly wont worry about it seeing its still under warranty. there is no burnt smell on either side of the amp tho.

they dont care if you open it.. lol its not bought from sonix.. hah..
i didnt know lol. i just figured they were like everyone else so i wasnt going to open it and then they be like oh you fucked up because you opened it

i would like to see as well but probly wont worry about it seeing its still under warranty. there is no burnt smell on either side of the amp tho.
OK if you didn't buy it from crescendo its not under warranty snoop bought his used and it did the same nendo told him his sol same as they will tell you warranty is non transferable.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

i didnt know lol. i just figured they were like everyone else so i wasnt going to open it and then they be like oh you fucked up because you opened it
Read above post

OK if you didn't buy it from crescendo its not under warranty snoop bought his used and it did the same nendo told him his sol same as they will tell you warranty is non transferable. 

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Read above post
i know they aint transferable. im not sending it back. the guy that bought it from them is. he has the crescendo receipt. he ordered it directly from them new.

but i still dont understand what can just cause it to randomly just go like that. i mean no smoke, no smell, no pop what so ever. you cant even tell its blown other then the protect light. when it powers on it lights up blue like normal but then goes right into protect.

it wasnt subs we checked the subs with dmm and they read correctly. it wasnt voltage, at amp shows 14.6v while running at idle with no bass. so when it went in protect it was playing really low like gain not even at 1/4. im going to check all my connections when i get off work but we did the discharge thing you were saying and the rca's and speaker wires. but you were right when they protect that way there are done i guess. im also going to try hooking it up im my friends truck just to see what it does.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.