Battery Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Motokid
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Finally making a complete list of everything I need for my new build..

Tomorrow im ordering a Fully loaded Fi BL 12 from Mark at CAF.

Temporarily i'll be running it off a PPI 1800.1 Until I can afford something better/another FI

With this sub and more power coming soon my electrical is all stock.. other than the big 3.

I've heard Deka group 31's from Sams are great.. I plan on buying at least one for under the hood. I'd like to run a second in the trunk with a kinetic or something. Of all the kinetics, which one would be best for the RMS i'm running.. Also I plan to get some components here within the few months to come also, so i'll be running another small amp.

Thanks guys

It was 70ah but thats null with different discharge tech.
So would it be okay for the time being to run my stock battery under the hood, and drop a kinetic or deka group 31 in the trunk? Or would it be better just to trash the one under the hood, upgrade that one and don't worry about a trunk battery for the time being?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.