Battery Alternator ?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Will putting a higher grade battery in place of stock just put more of a demand on the stock alternator having put in place a aftermarket stereo? My setup 105 amp alt with 1 zx750.1 and 1 sundown cd 12 2 cubic ft. ported
Really depends. With your current setup ofd the zx570.1, i would imagine you should be "ok" with an upgraded battery. Your not running too too much , so I would imagine a good solid AGM battery would be suffice for your application. Are you running the 750.1 at 2 ohms?? If so, then for sure tyou will bre ok.

sams club has agm Duracell group 31 batteries for around 100 bucks.

sears has the Diehard Advanced Gold and Dieshard Platinum AGM batteries., They can be had for as low as 120 if you catch them on sale.

other than that, your good hando

Really depends on his electrical. The kicker amps are a bit power Hungry the battery and big 3 will help but may not be enough He ll have to start with those first if he still has voltage drop then get the alt

Really depends on his electrical. The kicker amps are a bit power Hungry the battery and big 3 will help but may not be enough He ll have to start with those first if he still has voltage drop then get the alt
Message me man. i jhabve a questio ffor you. Im in need of 4k or 5k rms and have a little bread to spend. Need some input. I tried to IM you but it says your offline

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.