Bassworx question, please help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cart9739
10+ year member

Firstly, i think this is ion the wrong spot, but since it wasn't my "enclosure design" that i was building, this seemed like the most fitting area to ask:

I have two Alpine type e 10"s hooked up to a 600W RMS amp, in a prefab sealed box. I have a friend who has one R hooked to an underpowered amp (not sure of the exact watts, but he says his sub could handle more), in a Bassworx ported 10" box. His one hits louder than my two, and i'm sure its because of the box. Would spending the ~150 be worth it for the box? is it really that helpful?

Build your own. Cheaper and custom made to your subs. bassworx boxes are ok but certainly not worth 150and up, and the tuning is usually way too high.

one type r has 500 rms, 1 type e has 250 rms, 250(2) = 500 rms.....even.
alright. i would sell those and get some better subs IMO

but to anwser your question in the first place.... dont get the bassworx box, just build your own with some wood from lowes and a design from the free box designs.

should only like cost you ~$50 to make

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.