BassmentJack give me the amp or my money back!

i bought a power inverter from him...never tested it...hope it works //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

That's not him. He is short, overweight and bald. He drives a tan colored Saturn with limo tint on it. he might be driving a white PT cruiser.

He does drive a white PT Cruiser with a red front plate that say's something like Michi's and it has the little family stickers on the back window. He is a fat S.O.B! He still lives in that apartment complex but I think he may have changed units. Winter Garden Police are on ton him now also.

florida guys should band together and tar and feather his ass. lol. good luck to all of those who have been scammed by this POS. glad to see dedicated victims working to **** this ******* over.

It's not worth starting a war with this kid over a old 400 watt amp. Yeah I know where he lives but he also knows where my in-laws live and where I work. It's just not worth it to me. I figured the amp was the price I paided to find out he is a scum bag.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tsenfw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tsenfw
Norwalk, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies