BassmentJack give me the amp or my money back!

how many people is this guy going to scam, this is at least the 3rd time i've heard of hi scamming someone. Dude should be locked up for this ****.

August 14th was a long time ago

how many people is this guy going to scam, this is at least the 3rd time i've heard of hi scamming someone. Dude should be locked up for this ****.
August 14th was a long time ago
I waited to bad mouth him because he hadn't signed on since then. But now that I see he has since, and taken the money out of paypal like within 2 weeks of transaction, i'm gonna say it. HE IS A SCAMMER!

Hes in orlando

http://orlando.craigslist.org/trp/844494174.html

CDL B, 'Safe Driver' , P,N endorsements LOOKING FOR WORK (West Orange/Orlando)

Reply to: high_voltage_audio@hotmail.com [?]

Date: 2008-09-17, 2:23PM EDT

I have a clean class B CDL. No tickets since 2003, and it was a seatbelt violation in my personal vehicle. No moving violations since 2001. I have 7 years experience driving commercially. I am a hard worker and very reliable. My last job I was not late ONE SINGLE DAY. I did not call in sick ONE SINGLE DAY in over a year. I take pride in my work and seek an employer who takes care of his employees. You will not be disappointed in my work ethic. Please respond to me via email and we can arrange an interview. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

high_voltage_audio@hotmail.com

* Compensation: TBD

* This is a part-time job.

* This is a contract job.

* This is an internship job

* OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.

* Please, no phone calls about this job!

* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

btw if u call paypal and complain and ***** at them enough they will give u the money back into your account and put his in negative so he cant use it until he eithers replaces the money

and if he has a credit card or back account number on his paypal they will take the money from that and give it to u

i got my money back after like 2 months of calling paypal everyday even though the seller never responded it was in my favor but he had no money in the account but they still sent me the money

btw if u call paypal and complain and ***** at them enough they will give u the money back into your account and put his in negative so he cant use it until he eithers replaces the money
and if he has a credit card or back account number on his paypal they will take the money from that and give it to u

i got my money back after like 2 months of calling paypal everyday even though the seller never responded it was in my favor but he had no money in the account but they still sent me the money
KR may be a jagoff, but he does know a thing or 2 about getting back money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tsenfw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tsenfw
Norwalk, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies