BassmentJack give me the amp or my money back!

Steelers6Time

i have a BNIB dsc2000.1 that I bought from ocs.com for 379, i will let it go for 330 shipped. i wanted to go with the bxi2610d myself. i have never ued it or ever powered it up. also have a matching dsc480 BNIB also

Re: dsc2000

can you do 290 and do you have any refs

290 shipped? cant do that. sorry. just joined the site but I would be willing to work something out.

me/ do you have a ebay account

all i can come up with is 300 but when i get my money up ill holla at you

him/300 shipped and i will do it. i have an ebay account but havnt ever bought or sold anything on there yet. bid on a couple things but never won.

me

can you put up some pics?

him

whats your email?

me/

how fast could you ship it out

him/

dpends on how fast i get the money? i will have to setup a paypal or something.

me/

yea set up a paypal that is the fastest way or you can list it on ebay and ill buy it there

him/

then i have to pay ebay fees. let me do a paypal account.

how long does it usually take?

me/

its right away

him/

it says the account had to be verified which takes up to 3 business days before I can even use the money. if its not verified I have to ask for a check to be mailed to me from paypal? the verification is 2 small deposits in my checking account. wtf is up wit tht?

me/

go to your checking account and you will have 2 deposits just type in the amount paypal deposited that's how they verify its your account

him/

2.9% plus .30 and i lose 9 dollars in fees? no way. thats like selling the amp for 260 once i pay for shipping and insurance thru fedex. is there any other way?

me/

i will mark the payment as a gift so there will be no fees

him/

it says the account had to be verified which takes up to 3 business days before I can even use the money. if its not verified I have to ask for a check to be mailed to me from paypal? the verification is 2 small deposits in my checking account. wtf is up wit tht?

me/

it depends how fast your bank credits your account but i cant think of another way to do it

him/

they say it take 3 business days

me/

i dont know what they are doing is "protecting the buyer"so they will hold a certain amount of money in your account until the item is delivered this is happening because you are a new user

him/

it also says since I just opened the account the payment will be put on hold for a period of time....that *****. what about if you do the gift? do they hold that?

Hey m wife just yelled at me saying how paypal screwed her brother out of like 1300 bucks and she says for me not to use it. she said money order or some other way. Its cool if you want to go some other route and not get mine. I just dont know what other way there is. This bites because I really wanted th BXI2610. any ideas?

me/

cod?

no answer

I know you are reading this dumb ass. Give my # out to as many people as you want. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tsenfw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tsenfw
Norwalk, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies