BassmentJack give me the amp or my money back!

* BassmentJack 72.188.201.77 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]* brchd 72.188.201.77 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* Here2Learn 72.188.201.77 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* rr123 72.188.201.77 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

* ViolentAudio 72.188.201.77 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Another update, I was going to buy his Alpine 9886 faceplate, and look at the paypal he gives me... bcrichards1@cfl.rr.com
oh snap

Haha, I got EVERYTHING on him:
Brian Richards

321-217-6281

1240 Winter Garden Vineland Rd. #F1

Winter Garden, FL 34787-4319

Phone 321-217-6281

/QUOTE]

did you ever hear back from him? i too have some issues with this guy, just wondering if anyone ever confronted him or got their money back.

FYI, that address is the address for Southern Pines apartment complex. his middle name is carl. another email he uses is brich99@rocketmail.com. date of birth is 6-11-1972. i have more info on this guy if anyone is interested.

I know this is an old thread, but I'd like all the information I can get on this guy. I live in the Orlando area and met with him to buy a giftcard from him. I checked the funds on it before handing over the cash ($200) and everything was fine. The next morning when I went to use it, the entire balance on the card($298.18) was gone. He had used the numbers from the giftcard he sold me to purchase another giftcard and send it to himself. Needless to say, I was PISSED! That said, I'd like anybody who has ever had a problem with him to email me with their personal claims against this Brian Carl Richards (if that is his real name) so that I might use them as evidence in court if this whole ordeal gets that far. I also hope that having that much support would win over the judge and also hopefully inspire others to file suit as well. Oh and by the way, I found this topic in the forum by searching his phone number in google. Gotta love google...

I was just taken by this jackass also. He's doing business under rrich407@gmail.com and his new cell is 407-276-2738 and also drives a cream color PT Cruiser.

I saw this link while doing research on him and had to give you guys an update.

Unfortunately I dont think anyone will ever see their money again.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was supposed to do a trade with this douchebag a few days ago, but he pussied out. I knew who he was because of a search I did on Google for his email address, which led me to this thread. I think he knew I knew who he was as well (long story), as the amp I was going to "trade" him for convieniently got stolen off the front seat of his car the day we were supposed to meet up. I never had any intentions of actually trading the douche anyway...just wanted to see if he'd show up or not...which I assumed correct.

Anyway, I'm done dicking around with this pansy. For those of you who were f*cked over and want to pay him a visit, here is some updated info....

His parents house...which I'm almost 100% sure he lives at

16413 ARROWHEAD TRL

CLERMONT, FL 34711

(407) 287-9893 (parents phone #)

Property Details : Lake County Property Appraiser

His dad, Walter, apparently owns Moore Toy Company (ebay), and primarily sells dolls and doll accessories....lol. I wonder if this guy is such a douche because daddy used to make him try on all the doll outfits before he sold them on Ebay.

Free People Search | WhitePages

eBay Store - Moore Toy Company: Birkenstocks and Shoes, JEWELRY, BERENGUER DOLLS

When will u guys learn to use paypal buyer credit. If u get screwed over u get all your funds back and paypal goes after the scammer. Trust me been down that road

I'm more than likely going to start an all new thread but here is my 2 cents. I've known Brian for about 2 years now and we have done alot of trades and deals through craigslist and just recently he has screwed me over. Long story short he BORROWED my RF power 360.2 because his MB quart blew, I said fine since we've been cool. He said he would give my amp back when he got his MB quart fixed (this was maybe a month and half ago). About two weeks ago I see his MB quart for sale on craigslist. Since then I've been trying to contact him to see if he is done with my amp and he has not returned my emails, phonecalls or anything. I'm going to take this as a loss and since we live near eachother if and when I see him I will let him know what he did is F'd up and go on with my life. I hate to say it but this guy is a scumbag. here is all the names he has used on this site alone

Obviously the one above-bassmentjack

Violentaudio

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback-bad-%3D-beware/304984-violentaudio-very-bad-seller-beware.html

here2learn

Here2Learn What the F**k!

KTFO

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/general-discussion/451274-ktfo-scammer-proof.html

He is still using this name trying to sell some very expensive amps. So buyer beware you may not get what you pay for.

He also used the screen name brich99 on here and I want to say that cj407 had a bad experience with him.

So for all the locals to orlando beware of Brian C Richards.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

tsenfw

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
tsenfw
Norwalk, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies