Bassing in Hurricane Isaac

Participant count
  • Participant list
no i can careless about the idiots that are to stupid to move from that wretched city. nothing good ever came from that city, just crime and sorry saps that leech off the govt.
So...you care? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

The French Quarter is tits...wife and I are planning on retiring down there.

So...you care? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
The French Quarter is tits...wife and I are planning on retiring down there.
well i dont wish any harm to anyone but theres nothing in the city really but crooks and drunks. the french quarter is ok but one to many streets over and youre in the hood like the hood where someone will walk up to you and steal the shirt off your back and the shoes off your feet. the town is horrible for traffic and burbon street is a mess. if you like the night life there are much better places than new orleans and the cuisine down there is hardly cajun. throwing a couple french words on regular food and making it hot isnt cajun. real cajun isnt really available east of the mississippi. and you can buy the same stuff they sell there anywhere else though i due like my cajun wine glasses that i bought in laplace.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

armykyle1

10+ year member
armykyle1
armykyle1
Gulfcoast MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date