Bassing in Hurricane Isaac

Participant count
  • Participant list
no i can careless about the idiots that are to stupid to move from that wretched city. nothing good ever came from that city, just crime and sorry saps that leech off the govt.
and @CAT_MAN lay off both of us have the same name so use usernames
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

lol how bout we shut down all the plants in la see how yall like gas prices double, ill give you the fact that we have alot of idiots down here but we also have the best college football team, one of the best college baseball teams, a crappy basket ball team, and a decent pro football team. we also produce the largest amount of rice, soybeans, sugarcane, and crawfish in the country. new orleans is a sh-it-hole but they have quite a few decent people down here.
at least we dont have random shootings in high schools or mass suicides. and technically the state is one of the wealthiest in the country. katrina was just a bunch of dumb-asses that dont understand that land below sea level floods.
I bet he can't even pronounce the city you live in rofl. The area is rich with heritage from America's beginning and some of the most amazing food you'll ever eat. Tiger football FTMFW. I need some boudin! The general people in New Orleans make it a **** hole though. If they could get rid of the corruption and faggy *** gang bangers it would be a great city.

At least I am the superior race //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I was implying your pedo status.

Being a black man, I might have taken that as an insult, but your ignorance is amazing.

I bet he can't even pronounce the city you live in rofl. The area is rich with heritage from America's beginning and some of the most amazing food you'll ever eat. Tiger football FTMFW. I need some boudin! The general people in New Orleans make it a **** hole though. If they could get rid of the corruption and faggy *** gang bangers it would be a great city.
Na'lwens ya dig playa pa'tna? Dirty dirty strap witta gun, y'erd meh? 3rd waard projects ma du, magnolia tc batta woodayyyyy I'm tatted and barred up

Yea man considering how much i post that i hated New Orleans and that my location is listed next to my user name i fail to see why you even mentioned thetown. He mustve been shacked up in angola for him to pick up such info as he has been spewing

Dont take anything I say personally broham
I didn't, it's still on the interwebz

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Yea man considering how much i post that i hated New Orleans and that my location is listed next to my user name i fail to see why you even mentioned thetown. He mustve been shacked up in angola for him to pick up such info as he has been spewing
You down with OPP?

Orleans Parish Prison.
never heard of it.

closest ive ever been to jail was getting caught at the texas louisiana state line leaving texas at 168mph in my uncles vette. cop pulled me over asked wtf i lied said family emergency in la and he told me to slow down leave his state and get out of his state.lol i left as fast as i could

that and i helped build the new addition to the pine prairie jail in evangeline parish. i did some mean dirt work there lol

never heard of it.
closest ive ever been to jail was getting caught at the texas louisiana state line leaving texas at 168mph in my uncles vette. cop pulled me over asked wtf i lied said family emergency in la and he told me to slow down leave his state and get out of his state.lol i left as fast as i could

that and i helped build the new addition to the pine prairie jail in evangeline parish. i did some mean dirt work there lol

It's probably one the worst places you can go.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

armykyle1

10+ year member
armykyle1
armykyle1
Gulfcoast MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date