Bass track thread!

Another good one is TQ - RememberMelinda (one word if you search for it on Kazaa)

TQ is the sh!t, you should hear some of his work. The CD - Never Saw Me Coming is bad azz

^^^^ agreed.
Has anyone else ever listened to Three 6 Mafia - Where is da bud? If so, i highly suggest you all to check out that track. It comes on wack with some talking, but just keep listening because that bass rumbles like Barry White voice

...you know we gotta have bia bia on this list!!!

also:

- what happened to that boy - baby/clipse

- I don't give a f*ck - lil john

- never scared - bone crusha

*- hey papi - jayz

*- game recognize game - twista

- **** - young bloodz

*- SpottieOttieDopaliscious - outkast

- clubbin - marques houston

- places to go - 50 cent

*- smoke and ride - do or die

- break ya neck - busta rhymes

- withoutme - eminem

- gonna make your body wet - busta + janet jackson

*- freaky thangz - ludacris/twista

*- scummy - crucial conflict

that's enough of my collection i'm going to run through...

BME Click - Lil Jon ( mentioned, but will again cause it's insane //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Snoop Dogg - Ghetto Symphony (awesome song to street bump to)

Shaggy ft. Maxi Priest - That girl ( I'm not a Shaggy fan, but the bass is just awesome)

Andre Nikatina - Ayo for yayo (another song that pounds)

Xzibit- Get your walk on (Another amazing track, one of my favs in fact)

Project Pat - Ridin' on Chrome( :thumbsup )

Just a few of my recommendations. Went really well tuned to 34hz.

Let me know how they go, you can thank me then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

BME Click - Lil Jon ( mentioned, but will again cause it's insane //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )Snoop Dogg - Ghetto Symphony (awesome song to street bump to)

Shaggy ft. Maxi Priest - That girl ( I'm not a Shaggy fan, but the bass is just awesome)

Andre Nikatina - Ayo for yayo (another song that pounds)

Xzibit- Get your walk on (Another amazing track, one of my favs in fact)

Project Pat - Ridin' on Chrome( :thumbsup )

Just a few of my recommendations. Went really well tuned to 34hz.

Let me know how they go, you can thank me then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
best list i've seen on this particular thread yet, take out that andre & that project pat though...

The bass line in that Andre song is good, though his abilities are a little uh, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

More of my favs:

Daz Dillinger - My system (of course //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Xzibit ft. Snoop - Losin' your mind (//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif )

Xzibit - Heart of a man

Xzibit - Right on

Dre ft. Mary J. Blige - The message

Dre ft. Snoop and Kokane - On the blvd.

Infected Mushroom - Spaniard (nice and low, really sweet)

Chemical Brothers - Get yourself high (Chem. Bros. overall are simply amazing. This track in particular is awesome)

Incubus - Aqueous Transmission (I don't really listen to Incubus, but this song is good. Very laid back, nice SQ, sweet bassline)

Okay, I don't know if any of these have already been posted, but :

D12 - Pistol Pistol

Eminem and DMX - Go to Sleep

TuPac - Ambitionz Az a Ridah

Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz - Get Low

DMX - Fame

G-Unit - Salute U

Eminem - Remember Me

G-Unit - G'd Up

CDN and Dramaties - Redline

Bravehearts - Quick to Back Down

50 Cent - Beef wit Me

that's what I can come up with, off the top of my head. Those either have a great beat or crazy bass.

[edit: wtf was I thinking, they have a great beat AND crazy bass]

- what happened to that boy - baby/clipse- I don't give a f*ck - lil john

- never scared - bone crusha

*- hey papi - jayz

*- game recognize game - twista

- **** - young bloodz

*- SpottieOttieDopaliscious - outkast

- clubbin - marques houston

- places to go - 50 cent

*- smoke and ride - do or die

- break ya neck - busta rhymes

- withoutme - eminem

- gonna make your body wet - busta + janet jackson

*- freaky thangz - ludacris/twista

*- scummy - crucial conflict
This is the best list in my opinion! Especially that Hey Papi!

Most songs by ludacris...The new one "Splash waterfalls" is a good one. Also "Catch up" and "Coming to America". Almost anything by 3-6, and lil john and the eastside boys. Bourbons and Lacs by master P is a good one. "Say my name" by Xzhibit and eminem (not destiny's child). And I'd have to say my absolute favorite "Go to Sleep" by eminem, obie trice, and DMX.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...