Bass and pregnancy??????????????

i say bump that **** as loud as you possibly can for as long a period of time as the b!tch can stand..and listen to me i have a good rep.

(hoping to clean up the gene pool)

i say bump that **** as loud as you possibly can for as long a period of time as the b!tch can stand..and listen to me i have a good rep.

(hoping to clean up the gene pool)
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Best suggestion so far.

I think its always a good idea to ignore the opinion of a medical doctor for the facts you are sure to get here on ca.com. Excellent parental skillz.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif x2, Not that funny though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Why would you even chance it...turn the dam music down.

if listened to moderately...... not out of control, then it would be ok. but the baby is very easily stured up in the whom with sudden sound's and movement's. wich can bring payne for the mother and the unborn child.remember everything about a child is sensitive, be responsible with your music and wait to crank it until he/she is out of the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...