Bass and pregnancy??????????????

I think its always a good idea to ignore the opinion of a medical doctor for the facts you are sure to get here on ca.com. Excellent parental skillz. I bet your baby comes out rocken a mullet, steals the camaro and goes out to knock up some b!tch of his own. go you!

I think its always a good idea to ignore the opinion of a medical doctor for the facts you are sure to get here on ca.com. Excellent parental skillz. I bet your baby comes out rocken a mullet, steals the camaro and goes out to knock up some b!tch of his own. go you!

pretty much what i was thinking.... but if bass can make grown ass men deaf then it more than likely hurt a baby. Why doesn't she just put on some head phones that put out good bass? like the e3c,

i've got 16 MT 10's in my CRX with 9 stringer 2100's and 4 high output alternators, it's all in a 16 cube wall, i've got 6 amps in there, they are all 4 feet long, oldschool say DEI on them, you can make anything fit.

nah, but i'd like to see pics, thats a lot of **** for a tiny car inside.

Would you go ask a doctor on advice about car audio? I hope you can drive 15mins in a car and leave your radio down to help a developing child. What is wrong with people these days.

I wouldn't even think twice about turning it down. Its going to be your son/daughter in the future man. Cmon. How could you even ask this question. I wouldn't even put the music loud with a young child in the car with. Bass or no bass I still wouldn't.

I wouldn't even think twice about turning it down. Its going to be your son/daughter in the future man. Cmon. How could you even ask this question. I wouldn't even put the music loud with a young child in the car with. Bass or no bass I still wouldn't.
Don't listen to this guy, His rep says do not trust.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif @ this thread. I think the answer should be pretty obvious. I'm not sure if a fetus can hear, but I know that babies have stronger hearing than an older person.

Everyone knows that doctors don't really know what their talking about...

After all, they said that smoking crack and drinking alcohol during pregnancy was bad too, but all of the CA.com Forum members mothers did both of those and we all turned out perfect...

If you are really worried about it, just push her down the stairs.

Problem solved...

Don't listen to this guy, His rep says do not trust.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
Your rep isn't too good.

I guess he should just go against what everybody (including me) said and blast that **** so the baby comes out all ****ed up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...