Bass and pregnancy??????????????

boatstoy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
My fiance has been addicted to having the bass up ever since we have met. She loves riding in my walled 95 camaro with the MT's behind her off of the V4000xd's. We have found out that she is pregnant and are wondering if the bass would be hurtful to the baby. She is about 6 weeks along, and I can turn it down, but she is wanting it turned back up. Any doctor we ask will undoubtedly say keep it low, because there are not too many bass head doctors out there. But does anyone here have any more knowledge about this matter? I appreciate any advice you all could give.

My fiance has been addicted to having the bass up ever since we have met. She loves riding in my walled 95 camaro with the MT's behind her off of the V4000xd's. We have found out that she is pregnant and are wondering if the bass would be hurtful to the baby. She is about 6 weeks along, and I can turn it down, but she is wanting it turned back up. Any doctor we ask will undoubtedly say keep it low, because there are not too many bass head doctors out there. But does anyone here have any more knowledge about this matter? I appreciate any advice you all could give.
If its bad for a grown person, its gotta be bad for a child.... exspecially one not even born yet.

id keep it low, you fuk up your baby, you wont have time/money for bass

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I agree with all the others. It could be harmful for the baby. However when my ex was pregnant she used to ride around with one of her friends (she was like 6 months along tho) and he would turn the bass up. Not loud but enough to feel it and the baby would start kicking. Also they done it to another girl while she was that far along and the baby started kicking. When my ex and the other girl had their babies they used to fall asleep to loud music. But if you turned the music down or off they would wake up. But I wouldnt risk it.

my kind of girl. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif j/k.. i think the bass could rattle the baby'sdeveloping brain which might not be good.. just a guess.. hahah

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...