Basic home stereo questions

If you have the time.. Id go to listen to a Pinnacle sub..A Klipsch..and a JBL.I run a JBL 10..I have some older tower Technics with 12s that get down pretty good too.I am wanting to build two down firing ported enclosures for a pair of Dayton 8 ohm 10s that I have but havent built yet.See how those do.But Ill say this..For the Money..The JBL 10 gets down. I have a wood floor in my 2nd living.Carpet you may want front firing sub.But Illsay this..the Pinnacle sound absolutely fantastic, tower and subs.But its just best to go to like Best buys/ect and listen for yourself to choose whats best for you.

Its the JBL 250P 10" one i run at the moment does well for what I paid for it

ok guys, found my problem, the manual that came with my receiver was only like 10 page booklet. Went to Crutchfield site and realized I could download like a 100+ page manual. Didn't know about the eq,crossover,etc because of the small manual that comes with the receiver. The menu to the xover and eq , I had to use the remote because there are no buttons for that on the receiver itself. Soo, I got the speakers sounding a lot better!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.