Basic and cheap car alarm

I'm looking for a cheap car alarm. No electric door looks or engine kill or anything like that. Just want the alarm to go off or chirp if someone messes with the car. Maybe a blinking light. Any recommendations?
Viper 3105v with windows break sensors?

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

If you're going for an alarm that cheap you're not getting anything better than your stock alarm.

I wouldn't recommend anything cheaper than the basic compustar or viper alarms with shock sensors

Just to own a dog minimum is like 50$ to get papers for it [emoji23]
never said to buy a dog, just go pick up a stray on his way home from work. throw some left over food in the back to get it in the car.

Some of you are hilarious! Lol Unfortunatly some of you are sick and have to try to make other people feel bad so you can feel superior. That's too bad. Maybe car audio is the wrong hobbie for me

Some of you are hilarious! Lol Unfortunatly some of you are sick and have to try to make other people feel bad so you can feel superior. That's too bad. Maybe car audio is the wrong hobbie for me
Hobby*

Some guys here just choose to give dumb answers.

Dont feel bad, its just how it is here.

Yeah I know. I'm just messing around. Some people are just ignorant and don't bother doing their research before posting comments that make them look like idiots. All they would have had to do was look at my profile to find out the system I'm running. I actually have an alarm in my car but it doesn't and never has worked properly. It's old. Excalibur gold I think? It was really expensive and has a ton of options. Stopped working and it's very complicated. I just dumped a bunch of $ into my charging system and Christmas is coming so I'm tapped! I just wanted something cheap and easy to set up so I could throw my system back in my car. Is that explanation good enough for you troll? Are you happy that I went out of my way to acknowledge your existence? Lol

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Ok. I'll check that out. Thanks!

Just get an entry level compustar, any dei made alarm, ect ect. Not everyone on here is just trying to be spiteful at what you're doing. But honestly an alarm chaper than 100 bucks isn't worth a crap anyways. I've had compustar and now have an Astrostart which is made by DEI like most alarms these days. DEI pretty much owns like 80% of the security market after they bought up almost all of their competitors and gained their technology and trademarked it. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.