BAndpass!!!!!

alexleon86
10+ year member

Benz
Quick question is it possible to make a bandpass box for two JL audio 13.5 w7 on a merceds trunk? I have been told by local delars that I should only put one woffer and one amp and it will hit harder and better then with two woffers and amps due to trunk space is this true? or is it just mummble jumbo excuses or lack of knowlege. Any suggestions or comments about this topic will be appreciated

i currently have a sealed box and my friend has a band pass with 2 12 massives and it was hitting way harder then mine and i got 2000wats so thats why iam asking if i could do this with two 13.5 jl audios?

he soo wantss thissssssssSSSSSS.....

p28486.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.