Jeffdachef
5,000+ posts

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Item(s) for Sale:

Banda Viking 7k in original box

Banda specific dual inputs

AJK clipping indicator still in warranty with shizzon

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Got from boomsday a while back. Possibly my most favorite amp of all time (might regret selling this to be honest....). Works fine, never ran above 14.6 volts or below 13.8v. Amp has served me very well.

Only thing is, new setup coming and I only have 2 ohm or .5 ohm wiring options with the new build and there's an ampere tfe 8.0 for sale near me that i can wire to .5 ohms with peace of mind. So no trades at all for this one guys sorry need $$$ for a great deal on a cheap local tfe for sale at a juicy price.

Price:

650 shipped for just the banda. 670 shipped combo'd with banda specific dual 1/0 inputs. 700 shipped if you want the clipping indicator for a triple combo.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me continental US only. Paypal fees on you.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Will get some pics of the dual inputs later on today. feedback 10+ JEFFDACHEF I-TRADER FEEDBACK

U5sjCcO.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...