Bagging my Park Ave

ShiningBuick
10+ year member

NotLoudEnuff
Fargo, ND
It's been planned to bag my Park Ave for a while now.. well it finally happened!! Check all this stuff out! I *could* get the front lower by chopping the "rear strut mount - to - bag" spacer pipes, but then it wouldn't jack up as high in the front, and I like being able to put it back to stock height if needed. Well.. here's pics.

2675735_129_full.jpg

2675735_125_full.jpg

car's very dirty.. it's been so rainy :[

2675735_130_full.jpg

2675735_131_full.jpg

2675735_132_full.jpg

Rear

2675735_133_full.jpg

2675735_134_full.jpg

Front (Since this I cut off the spring perch and it's resting on a spacing tube between the upper strut mount and the bag.. could still technically drop lower, but then it wouldn't ride quite high enough when I put the bags up), function over form here.

2675735_119_full.jpg

Air setup:

2675735_108_full.jpg

2675735_116_full.jpg

what kinda bags are those cause the pic of it inflated looks like its uneven inflation and could i sugest some spray paint for the bags mounts cause it looks like theres some rust on it alreay?

They're Slam RE6's, they do inflate kind of un-evenly, but the pic makes it look wors than it is. I did shoot a coat of spray paint on the mounts, but it looks like I might have to wire-brush them and put on a better coat.

I can turn with it fully dropped, but something up there rubs.. probably the wheels on the fender liner, but I'm not sure. I usually drive it with the front jacked up and the rear dropped down though, so I don't have to worry about all that rubbing.

Plus when then front's dropped it needs to be at like 0 - 10 psi to get low, and with the Aerosport bags I've got up there that means like *literally* no suspension travel, like driving on blocks, so it's more reserved for cruising in parking lots at 2 mph :p

Nice tucking on the rear. Needs to be a tad lower on the front. If this is your daily then I understand wanting function, but otherwise drop it more.

Oh and you need to update your sig, it isnt doing you justice anymore!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ShiningBuick

10+ year member
NotLoudEnuff
ShiningBuick
Fargo, ND
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date