bad digital readout on distribution block?

Participant count
  • Participant list

amb7247
10+ year member

Bad digital distribution block? I put one in put a 60amp AGU fuse in where I have the power wire leading to the amp. I turn it all on and everything works fine but for some reason the digital readout does not work. Did I get a dud? I looked at the bottom and there doesn't seem to be an ground screw so I'm thinking even though the block delivers the power the block may be dead but I'm not sure if there is something I have to do to get it working.

I have a Scosche EFX digital distribution block. It has 3 Inserts on one side for 4Ga wire but only needs one for power and two outputs in 4Ga for two amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.