bad deal with Loud360Durango

Lets go through a few things. Yes I had been slow on the shipping and yes slow on the replying. Have I ever stopped replying? Nope. Now you are calling me a scammer because I am slow with shipping? Negative. Last guy couldnt wait and I refunded his money. The crossfire was damaged during shipping, I sent you money to recover the repairs. You can call me a POS for slow shipping but don't dare call me a scammer. Invalid tracking numbers? Lets learn a thing or two those are valid tracking numbers once they are picked up. They are Fedex airbills. Everybody knows how airbills work. You were being impatient and you have a right to be but don't sit here and start talking sh*t like I haven't tried to make things right. I work two jobs and its not an excuse but sometimes I get busy and can't help it. I shipped your amp 3 days and usually ship 3 days or overnight with everybody if I am lil behind on shipping. No opening a claim is different than opening a dispute and settling it. The paypal claim states you want your money back. So I did a bank transfer which takes a few days to hit my paypal account. What more do you want?

Lets go through a few things. Yes I had been slow on the shipping and yes slow on the replying. Have I ever stopped replying? Nope. Now you are calling me a scammer because I am slow with shipping? Negative. Last guy couldnt wait and I refunded his money. The crossfire was damaged during shipping, I sent you money to recover the repairs. You can call me a POS for slow shipping but don't dare call me a scammer. Invalid tracking numbers? Lets learn a thing or two those are valid tracking numbers once they are picked up. They are Fedex airbills. Everybody knows how airbills work. You were being impatient and you have a right to be but don't sit here and start talking sh*t like I haven't tried to make things right. I work two jobs and its not an excuse but sometimes I get busy and can't help it. I shipped your amp 3 days and usually ship 3 days or overnight with everybody if I am lil behind on shipping. No opening a claim is different than opening a dispute and settling it. The paypal claim states you want your money back. So I did a bank transfer which takes a few days to hit my paypal account. What more do you want?

i did not label you as a scammer ever . if you feel that way its on you . the reason i posted was because u said you were going to wait the claim out u never said you were doing a transfer, want to see my text ?

no **** talking went on i posted facts as they happened its all true . as for paypal u have 10 days to provide valid tracking or refund , want me to provide proof of that ?

the 8k was a done deal and went smooth as i posted , i did not take away from you nor did i ad anything i listed the subs ordeal .

you made no attempt at making things right . once the claim was open u still had a choice to ship or refund , instead u sent a text saying u were to going to wait the claim out . that to me is not doing anything right . the right thing would be to ship the subs and provide valid tracking or refund

still seller has made no attempt to to resolve this. proof of opened dispute asking for a valid tracking or refund , proof once again he is lying.

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o568/calp1258/001_zpspcfcvort.jpg

all he has to do is reply to the paypal claim and he has not . funny he says not to be called a scammer but he took my money never shipped and now is making excuses for not providing refund , sounds like a scammer to me so i can see why he feels like one .

I am going to fully put your *** on blast since other people have wrote me about you. Since you want to claim I took a "week" to ship. You paid me late Tuesday night on the 3rd. I told you I would TRY to ship and schedule a pick up for Thursday. I told you over the phone I was going out of town. My plan was to get the subs out before I left for my flight but since I fly stand by I had to take an earlier flight or be stranded in my city. Thursday you text me and I wasn't able to get back to you because of flying to Atlanta. As soon as I landed in Atlanta I sent you a text apologizing about not getting back to you earlier and I said I was out of town. Saturday afternoon you text me again saying to refund you the money and I called you once again saying I would be back in town Monday night in my hometown. Monday at 5:27pm you text me again asking about the subs. When I told you I would be out of town until Monday night. Tuesday morning I picked up the airbills and at 7:35am you text me AGAIN and I sent you a picture of the airbills which I did before on the amp shipping. Same day at 8:00pm you starting blasting off at the mouth that the fedex #s dont work. We spoke and I offered to send overnight you said no and just make sure they go out in the next few days. The following day you filed a claim. So lets review yes I am wrong for taking a lil longer to ship but you were VERY impatient and knew step by step what was going on. So how about you tell the people that? Instead of telling them I missed several shipping stuff. I was open and honest with you about where I was and why they weren't shipped out. I told you Thursday and I missed it and I was out of town until Monday night. Monday you ask me for a refund, Tuesday I reply and say I will get it out less than 24hrs later you filed a claim. You can say what you want but don't sit here and act like you are completely innocent

and in multiple texts you say "Just refund me" so why would I ship after you say that?

I am going to fully put your *** on blast since other people have wrote me about you. Since you want to claim I took a "week" to ship. You paid me late Tuesday night on the 3rd. I told you I would TRY to ship and schedule a pick up for Thursday. I told you over the phone I was going out of town. My plan was to get the subs out before I left for my flight but since I fly stand by I had to take an earlier flight or be stranded in my city. Thursday you text me and I wasn't able to get back to you because of flying to Atlanta. As soon as I landed in Atlanta I sent you a text apologizing about not getting back to you earlier and I said I was out of town. Saturday afternoon you text me again saying to refund you the money and I called you once again saying I would be back in town Monday night in my hometown. Monday at 5:27pm you text me again asking about the subs. When I told you I would be out of town until Monday night. Tuesday morning I picked up the airbills and at 7:35am you text me AGAIN and I sent you a picture of the airbills which I did before on the amp shipping. Same day at 8:00pm you starting blasting off at the mouth that the fedex #s dont work. We spoke and I offered to send overnight you said no and just make sure they go out in the next few days. The following day you filed a claim. So lets review yes I am wrong for taking a lil longer to ship but you were VERY impatient and knew step by step what was going on. So how about you tell the people that? Instead of telling them I missed several shipping stuff. I was open and honest with you about where I was and why they weren't shipped out. I told you Thursday and I missed it and I was out of town until Monday night. Monday you ask me for a refund, Tuesday I reply and say I will get it out less than 24hrs later you filed a claim. You can say what you want but don't sit here and act like you are completely innocent
and in multiple texts you say "Just refund me" so why would I ship after you say that?
the texts said if you had a change of heart simply refund and u replied that you would shp . i made it clear i wanted the subs . bottom line is u have not refunded . at this point what is the excuse for not refunding ?

funny how all these threads, people dont know how to take a screenshot or make a log of their text messages on their phones.
i have screen shots and if needed will provide them . also the reason i posted here was because dale told me he was going to wait the claim out had he sent a refund this would have never happened . what i listed is true and i agree that i got impatient when i did not get shipping , the price i paid was too good to be true so once i got the run around i felt uneasy . do i think dale is a scammer ? in my heart no but he is upset but its still not an excuse for handling things like this .

let the truth be told i paid 500 for fully working dc level 5 m2 and that was not me lowballing him he made the price i agreed . i think dale was in a bind sold the subs cheap and had a change of heart or simply did not have motivation . i did not have the time nor patience to wait any longer

my 2 cents, dont sell things you cant ship. sounds like the seller is all way working away from home. not the buyers problem. refund or send subs.

i would be pissed also. i hate excuses.......

Just like the above said...IF you can't it ship right away. DON'T take the money right away. What gives you the right to immediately take the money and take your sweet time shipping the item out? I don't care what your situation is. Take the money when you can ship. I can't stand people who don't live up to their words.

Love the 3rd party opinions. Last time I sell anything on this website. I TRIED to ship before I left what part of this is everybody not understanding? The buyer was made WELL aware of this situation and contacted every day basically from the transaction. The buyer waited weeks for me to get the subs back in my possession so why didn't I just ask for the money then? Be for real. You guys have really high expectations. Me and Cal will speak about this through texts as we both admitted to our mistakes and will handle this as business transaction. Thanks

Just sold a amp to a member last week. He paid, I shipped a hour later.
Congrats. So have I!

So can I go file a claim against a company I ordered subs from that took a week for the tracking to work...or the other company that took two months for the subs to ship. Be for real brotha. Nobody is making excuses. Excuses would be him not hearing from me for a week then explaining why I never shipped. He never went 12hrs without a reply from one of his text messages. I have done a few deals on here when I sent money when I shouldn't have to make the person happy and have overnighted on my dime several times because people needed something and offered Cal overnight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cal

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views