bad deal with Loud360Durango

cal
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I bought the crossfire 8k he had on this forum and all went well the first time. He had some dc level 5 m2 15 I was interested in so he gave me a price. I paid him on March 3rd and he promised they would be shipped on Thursday which would have been the 5th. On the 5th I sent him a text asking if subs shipped and got no reply. I texted him on the 6th and I am told he was out of town and does not know if his wife shipped the package, he said he had to check on the 7 and would get back to me but he did not. At this point I texted him "if you had a change of heart simply refund me." He then calls me and says for sure the product will ship Monday, so I wait and send him another text on Monday night. Again I did not hear back from him, Tuesday I sent him yet another message which he replied back with 2 invalid tracking numbers. At this point tell him I'm done, I can not wait any longer and I give him the choice of giving me a refund or if I should open a paypal claim. to make a long story short I gave the guy one last chance to prove he was legit. Yesterday, I sent a text at 7pm asking statues of subs and got no reply, I sent another text at 9:30pm and got no reply, I sent the last text at 9:50pm asking for a refund and at 10 open a paypal claim. Instantly he replies back "you can wait now" stating that he will not refund me and he is going to wait the claim out. I have all screen shoots to prove what i posted. Bottom line seller had more than enough time to ship he choose the shipping eta no me and he kept giving me empty promises.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to read but after if he's got excuses and even a week goes by, I'd file a claim and get my money back.

Got no time to waste on people like that.

Hard to read but after if he's got excuses and even a week goes by, I'd file a claim and get my money back.Got no time to waste on people like that.
fixed .

I've dealt with him a few times. Yes he is slow in shipping sometimes. But has always come they with what he says I wouldn't have worried

**** bro, how many PayPal claims open now?
1 claim with 360durango .

i buy 3-5 items a week if sellers don't ship would you suggest i just loose money ?

I've dealt with him a few times. Yes he is slow in shipping sometimes. But has always come they with what he says I wouldn't have worried
jim, we have done business before u know how i roll .

if i promise a date its good as gold or will bend over backwards to make the customer happy

jim, we have done business before u know how i roll .
if i promise a date its good as gold or will bend over backwards to make the customer happy
Yes I know. I think his work sometimes makes it hard for him to do things or make schedules. All I'm saying is that he is a straight up guy. I've done 4-5 deals with him. Selling and buying. He always come thru

Yes I know. I think his work sometimes makes it hard for him to do things or make schedules. All I'm saying is that he is a straight up guy. I've done 4-5 deals with him. Selling and buying. He always come thru
i can understand that but he knows i need the subs so he could have refunded me . also when i opened the claim he had a choice to either ship or refund and he replied via text he will wait the claim out which means he will be forced by paypal to refund ... that is not acceptable

Sorry to hear...I just completed a deal with him and all went smooth. Subs could've been packed better but all arrived in good condition regardless. Waited a day or two before tracking numbers registered any info.

Sometimes **** happens believe me I know lol. I think sending 2 bogus tracking number is BS though. I would have filed a paypal also. There's a difference between someone fkin something up and lying I don't tolerate lying pos.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cal

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cal
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views