AndY39 = Buyer Beware = AndY39

Participant count
  • Participant list

rfluvinmf
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
LOUISIANA
A couple of weeks ago, I posted a WTB ad for VFL amp. On March 13, I received a message here that he had one for sale and to contact him via email. I contact him like he asked. He goes on to tell me, he has a VFL 200.1 for $350 shipped. That's almost too good to be true. I said fine, let's see what google says about this:

Another scammer contact | The H.A.M.B.

Now I knows he's a scammer, let play the game. He text me telling me how he's a god fearing christian and all the ish. I tell him that does not give me peace of mind sending my money via Money Gram to a stranger. Text message went back and forth for a few minutes. Then I tell him I know his intent. The guy stops responding.

This is the current information he is using: andyliver51@gmail.com (email) and

210-739-1171 (cell).

You have been warned.

dam. he sent me an pm about my wtb ad.

and it sounded very fish and he would not do paypal or postal money order so i told him to get lost.

dont buy for this guy.

He gave me the same lame stories. Telling me how he uses money gram to pay his utilities. I tell him, MG has no protection when buying and selling an item. He ask me to send $200 as down payment and the remainder when I receive the amp. I told him to fix his situation with his paypal account or ship first and I'll send money when amp is received.

Lol i was about to post post a thread about him. He messaged me about my WTB thread. Told me to email him... I did. he said he had what I needed. Told him to send pics, he took pics from google and told me he doesn't use paypal.

I just laughed.... nice try sucka.

Lol i was about to post post a thread about him. He messaged me about my WTB thread. Told me to email him... I did. he said he had what I needed. Told him to send pics, he took pics from google and told me he doesn't use paypal.
I just laughed.... nice try sucka.
yup, same thing.

was looking for a hdc3 15" he sent me a pics of a aq 12" look old. im sure was not even his.

and sent me a pm on my wtb sq 6.5 pro and q-mat. said he had both..

he sent a off the wall pic of some old crappy speakers and no mat..

this guys a joke.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

rfluvinmf

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
rfluvinmf
LOUISIANA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied