bad day for my system

derek33
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mass
So today coming home from school i realized my subs sounded odd. I turn around to see that only one sub is working. when i got home i checked my amps and wires, etc. everything is fine, so im assuming i blew my woofer.

depending on my funds and what job i get, new subs might be in the future.

i currently run two 15" mtx 8000 with two mtx 8302 amps. these two subs hit hard enough for me, im not looking for lowder subs, basically around the same, but im basically looking for sq. i just want my music to sound crisp, clean, and accurate.

i am unsure of the exact stats of my amps (mtx 8302) but i have two options.

bridge my two amps together into one sub

just buy two new subs.

if i can find one that is loud while keeping the same volume, i would love to run one sub because i feel that one would be more accurate and sound better.

irrelevant of price ranges, im just wondering some of your suggestions on subs. keep in mind im looking mainly for sound quality. i was hoping to find something from resonant audio, because i hear alot of great things.

also, my two amp are both two channel... can those be bridged together if i were to get one sub?

please list some subs and sub options that you recomend, and their price range too.

thank you very much for your time, i hope to hear from alot of you.

thats msrp, but if you want 1 really good sounding one go for the XXX. Wouldn't be dissappointed. Its around 400$ shipped. but if thats too much i like the SEs.

thats msrp, but if you want 1 really good sounding one go for the XXX. Wouldn't be dissappointed. Its around 400$ shipped. but if thats too much i like the SEs.
hey man have u got ur SX yet? I STILL havent got mine..........it's been 2 weeks late.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.