backup camera options

Participant count
  • Participant list

Christine74

CarAudio.com Recruit
I have a versa note. Its a hatchback. Im looking to get a backup camera, but want something that is a bit inconspicuous. I dont want something that sticks out. By the look of where the license plate is, I think the view would be obscured if I got one on a plate frame.

What year Versa do you have? It looks like you may be able to use one of those license plate frames with the camera built-in. They have a wide field of view, so it may work. I like the BOYO brand, as it is fairly inconspicuous.

Attachments

• 1596673027086.png
    1596673027086.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 159
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.