Back to car audio

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lucas
10+ year member

It's been a long time since I check into Car Audio. I got a Dodge Neon SE 99 with some sweet car audio when I lived in Mexico and now I've moved to the US (I'm Argentinian though) and I'm looking into getting my new car with some sweet audio. I'm going to start with the Head Unit for now. What would you guys recommend me. I'm kind of looking into the best/medium quality head unites. I used to have an Alpine before.

Help is greatly appreciated.

If you have an iPod or USB flash drive, the Pioneer DEH-P690UB is hard to beat (it's a great HU even if you don't use an iPod or USB flash drive). Check out sonicelectrix.com and onlinecarstereo.com for availability and pricing.

If you have an iPod or USB flash drive, the Pioneer DEH-P690UB is hard to beat (it's a great HU even if you don't use an iPod or USB flash drive). Check out sonicelectrix.com and onlinecarstereo.com for availability and pricing.
I was actually just taking a look at it and was going to edit my post and say if it was any good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18335

I was actually just taking a look at it and was going to edit my post and say if it was any good. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18335
Well, good choice then! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

If you want, you can have sonicelectronix price match onlinecarstereo, since they also include free installation accessories.

I did sent sonicelectronix to match their price. How would I go with the free installation accessories? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Once you get your coupon code for the price match discount, you'll be able to enter your vehicle make, model, and year during the checkout process.

They didn't match the prize because:

- The competing retailer is not an authorized internet retailer.

- The competing retailer does not provide a full warranty.

- The competing retailer does not provide a free kit or harness with the purchase.

Dang it.

They didn't match the prize because:
- The competing retailer is not an authorized internet retailer.

- The competing retailer does not provide a full warranty.

- The competing retailer does not provide a free kit or harness with the purchase.

Dang it.
Oh well, at least you tried. For the extra cost of the HU, the free accessories probably make up for it anyway.

I actually got a $5 discount. lol. I'll order as soon as I get my money and talk about my experience. After that I think I'll get new speakers and tweeters, then 2 amplifiers and one/two subwoofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.