back seat box

Participant count
  • Participant list

collin.k
10+ year member

i'm making a new build and i'm doing a backseat box for two 12's. 5cu ft at 32hz and i was just wondering that since my car is a golf and can have it seats fold flat, would it be better to put my box in on top of the folded flat seats or to take the rear seat out completley. i have enough room either way and i'm not looking to drive any rear passengers usually so thats not an issue either

well, if at any time you needed the rear seats and wernt at home, then you cant just set out the box, in like, the walmart parking lot, or something. I'd just take them out. and if you are at home and need the rear seats, pop the hood, pull the amp fuse, take out the box and slap them seats back in. take you 10min tops

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.